April 24, 2018

ABH DIPBROW- EBONY


If you have read any of my previous brow posts, then you would know that the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is my favourite product ever! Recently, I decided to switch up my shades from Dark Brown to Ebony (the second darkest colour in the collection) because I wanted a darker brow colour to match my hair.



It retails at £19 and can be purchased from Beauty Bay. The reason I love this particular product so much is because of how pigmented it is- the colour is completely opaque and a little really goes a long way... The consistency is also amazing, it's incredibly creamy and easily blended. You can also build the product up for a more dramatic look or tone it down by removing the excess for a subtler look.



I have found that, although the product is waterproof and smudge-proof, it is still surprisingly easy to get off at the end of the day, which makes the makeup removal process SO much easier!


When actually using the product, I start on the top of my arch and then work my way outwards. I draw an outline and then fill in the outer area of my brow. To finish off, I use the excess to fill in the first half of my brow, which will give you that faded, gradient effect.


That's it for today, tomorrow I will be posting a DIY on how to grow your hair longer!

Thanks for reading,
Rikki xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the ABD dipbrow. It's definitely been my go-to. And this stuff lasts forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing review!
    Very detailed!
    I love the ABH Dipbrow Pomade - it's a must have.
    Kelle - www.itskellesspace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The main component in luring and keeping  on YouTube subscribers is your content. Ensure that your movies are aesthetically beautiful, educational, and enjoyable. To make your material more accessible, pay attention to the audio and video quality and think about adding captions or subtitles.

    ReplyDelete